My days without you DAY8 and DAY9

My dear, thanks for replying to my messages these two days. Even though we were unable to chat like how we used to be, having your news and knowing you are well is good enough for me.

It has been a week since you know my feeling for you and I ponder over your feeling for me. Can we meet up frequently? Will you feel comfortable beside me now? All these are questions I have for you. Till today, I still love you.

Anyway, let talk about something good. Today I have obtained my new laptop haha!! The laptop is not cheap though. It cost more than $2000. You may not know, but the purpose of having a better laptop is because I want to focus my interest in photo taking and video editing at the university. My objective is to make a photo and video album specialty just for you. Are you excited about it? Let hope we can clear this checklist we have okay?

My dear, hope to see you soon. I love you

Love,
E

Comments