My days without you DAY11
My dear, how was your day today? I hoped it was good.
Today I was glad and satisfied that you agreed to meet me on the coming Thursday. 😊 There are so many things I want to share with you, most importantly, I want to see you. I miss you very much. You asked me today why do I address you as my dear. The reason is simply that you are the person I cherish the most and I want to hold dearly to me. In near future, I hoped you can address me that way too. (haha, one-sided wish again from me)
Tomorrow I will be going to my university orientation camp, so will be unable to update my blog and message you so often. But I will still constantly think and worry about you, so please take care okay? I pray sincerely with all my heart that this Thursday will be a turning point for the both of us. I will tell you my feelings for you and I hope you are able to understand and give me a chance. Love can only blossom when both parties are willing to be committed to one another. After hearing what I say to you, I hope you can consider our relationship. See you soon okie, I love you.
Love,
E
Today I was glad and satisfied that you agreed to meet me on the coming Thursday. 😊 There are so many things I want to share with you, most importantly, I want to see you. I miss you very much. You asked me today why do I address you as my dear. The reason is simply that you are the person I cherish the most and I want to hold dearly to me. In near future, I hoped you can address me that way too. (haha, one-sided wish again from me)
Tomorrow I will be going to my university orientation camp, so will be unable to update my blog and message you so often. But I will still constantly think and worry about you, so please take care okay? I pray sincerely with all my heart that this Thursday will be a turning point for the both of us. I will tell you my feelings for you and I hope you are able to understand and give me a chance. Love can only blossom when both parties are willing to be committed to one another. After hearing what I say to you, I hope you can consider our relationship. See you soon okie, I love you.
Love,
E
Comments
Post a Comment