My days without you DAY 10

My dear, you seem to be busy today as you were slow in replying to my messages. Is it because you are tired or you are not feeling well? I just hope that you are alright.

Today I went shopping with my mum to get some clothes for my university. Along the way, I spotted some nice clothes that I think will suit you. It made me recall back the time when we went shopping together before the Chinese New Year period. Do you remember that day? Where we help each other to find different clothes to try out. I miss going shopping with you. It has been 2 weeks since I last seen you. Did your hair grow longer already? Did you eat well these few days? I wish we can meet up soon. There are so many things I want to tell you. Most importantly, I want to let you know how much I love you when we meet face to face. Let continue chatting tomorrow okay? I will be waiting for your reply. Good night my love.

Love,
E

Comments