My days without you DAY5
Yay!! I was slightly happier today because I texted you and you replied. Even though our conversation was short, it was good enough for me. At least I know that you are still in my life.
My dear, how was your day today?? Did you went out? From the trends on how you usually replied your messages, I bet you went out today. I have the urge to ask about the places you visited and the interesting events that had occurred to you, but I knew I had to held it back. If I probe further, you might start to feel uncomfortable again.
Another news that I want you to know is that I didn't cry today like the previous days. Maybe it's because the pain beginning to be numb and I am getting use to it. However, deep in my heart, I know that I still miss you and have the desire to be with you. From time to time, I felt scare and my emotions for you would start flowing back.
Anyway, like I mentioned to you in the message, do not worry about the price of the duffel bag. It's my promise to you that I would get you a duffel bag for your future cosplay events. If you really do want the bag, then just go for it. I will wait for your answer this Wednesday.
Alright, I have to continue revising my math before my school term start. I need to be a better man so that I earn the rights to woo you back. Let us both work hard okie!! Good night my love.
Love,
E
My dear, how was your day today?? Did you went out? From the trends on how you usually replied your messages, I bet you went out today. I have the urge to ask about the places you visited and the interesting events that had occurred to you, but I knew I had to held it back. If I probe further, you might start to feel uncomfortable again.
Another news that I want you to know is that I didn't cry today like the previous days. Maybe it's because the pain beginning to be numb and I am getting use to it. However, deep in my heart, I know that I still miss you and have the desire to be with you. From time to time, I felt scare and my emotions for you would start flowing back.
Anyway, like I mentioned to you in the message, do not worry about the price of the duffel bag. It's my promise to you that I would get you a duffel bag for your future cosplay events. If you really do want the bag, then just go for it. I will wait for your answer this Wednesday.
Alright, I have to continue revising my math before my school term start. I need to be a better man so that I earn the rights to woo you back. Let us both work hard okie!! Good night my love.
Love,
E
Comments
Post a Comment