My days without you DAY4

Today was suppose to be a wonderful day. My plan was to complete the 2 photo cubes that I supposed to give you as your birthday gifts. After that, I intend to give you a sneak peek of it and make you guess what are the items. We were also supposed to select a date next week to visit the Gudetama Cafe and the Cat Cafe. However, I know that will not be happening. 😔

My dear, how was your day? Did you have the same thoughts as me? I miss you. 

Anyway by stalking your social media (LOL), I found out that for this year WonderFestival, the companies are have releasing a serial of figures and nendos that you will love. Similar to you, I was surprise too see that they are finally producing AKASHI NENDO!! DO YOU WANT IT?? I bet you are excited about it hahaha. 


There are also ouma merchandises, akechi figure and joker nendo!! Ahh I want to get them all for you lol. After obtaining them, I think you will have to make space in your cupboard again, isn't it??😆😆

If you wondering how was my day, I can tell you that I just laze around after I finished washing my army stuff. When I was alone at home, the feeling of sadness start to overwhelm me again. I wondered when can we face each other again without any pressure. I want to see you. I need you physically and emotionally. Is it possible for you to re-consider our relationship? I know that you don't really trust in marriage and prefer to be alone, but can try giving me your love for once? Try loving me back and accept my love, please don't reject it. I can promise you that I will make you blessed forever. After we get together, if you still prefer to alone, at least we know we tried before isn't it? If you ever get to read my blog, please reconsider about my request okie. I truly love you a lot. 

Love,
E


  

Comments