My days without you DAY3

My dear, how was your day today? Is it good? Did you went out with your family for lunch today?

As for me, I went to my superior's housewarming. The weather has been good throughout the whole morning. However, when I cycle to his house, it started pouring heavily and my whole shirt became wet. (LOL, That Bad Luck is real).

I always have the dream of building a family with you, living in our 5 room flat, having 2 children. The layout and decoration will be done solely by you, since you have a preference style of what you want. We can go to Ikea to get our furniture since the price is cheap and we can change our furniture every few years. Wouldn't it be nice if it come true? (However, this was purely my own wishful thinking. )

My dear, I have a question for you? When you know my feeling for you, have you once consider about us being together? You said you appreciate of everything I have done for you, but yet you never did once think about giving me a chance isn't it? That why after that betrayer spill the beans, you could say no to me immediately.

My dear, do you know what hurt me the most isn't getting rejected by you, is you never once consider my love for you. I gave you my entire heart and I do everything I can to make you happy. However, all these were not enough for you to even take some time and consider to give us a chance. Even when you are purchasing clothes online, you used more time to decide.

Anyway, today have been a tough day too. For entire day I am trying to withstand my urged to drop you a text. I was on our LINE chat frequently, typing all my thoughts for you. But I managed to get hold of myself and didn't send you any messages. It's an achievement right? I was so used in texting you everyday, asking about your wellbeing, asking about your everyday life. Knowing that you are well and happy make me feel blessed. I want to ensure that I can protect you and let you feel happy forever.

Love,
E

Comments