My days without you DAY1
My heart broke into million pieces the moment you told me that you do not have any feeling for me. I cried when you said that you cannot accept my feelings and you forced me to forget about you. I was helpless because I knew I can't change your mind, not now, not in the future. The pain was unbearable. I loved you for so long and I never knew that my dream would end this way.
Yesterday, I can't slept throughout the night. I could hardly breathe and tears kept rolling down from my eyes. I tried to convince myself it was just a dream and I would wake up from it soon, but I knew it was just lie. So many memories of us being together kept flashing through my mind. I want to stand in front of you and tell you how much I love you and how much I need you by my side. But know I now, that chance will never come.
My dear, sorry to say that, but I hate Lois. She made me lose you overnight. She betrayed my trust and went to told you about the feelings I kept hiding from you. I bet you will retaliate by saying that it was not her fault, she was just trying helped, isn't it? (But I still can't forgive her, and I do want to scream at her face). That backstab she did was the worse.
The whole day passes so slowly. Every second, I felt my heart being stabbed with a knife. I tried to force myself to play sport, went out to eat delicious food, tried to play games to distract myself, focusing myself to do my university stuff, yet I can't stop thinking about you. The whole day i was praying very hard to receive a text from you, a text where you asking about my well being. But that me lying to myself again. (I was such a lame person right, lol)
My dear, you told me to sort my feeling out and you would give me time, after that we can still be friend. But I tried very hard to convince myself that everything will be just fined, but it isn't. You are the girl of my dream, someone that I want to date and marry. After getting rejected by you, I am lost. Lost in this nightmare and I do not know how to progress on from here. You had always been my pillar of support. I have always put you in my first priority and my goals are all related to you. I need you, without you, i felt so scare and empty; Without you, I lost my direction.
My dear, I realized that all these years with you, whenever I felt sad or when I faced any issues, you will be the one listening to my venting, giving me advise and supporting me. Now with the days without you, maybe I will write express my thought here using this blog. It a good way for me to spill out my emotion correct? Will you support my idea?
Today have been a really tough day for me. I think I cried multiple times in less than 24 hours. (lol, I'm still a weak af in love, isn't it).
My dear, I miss you......
Love,
E
Yesterday, I can't slept throughout the night. I could hardly breathe and tears kept rolling down from my eyes. I tried to convince myself it was just a dream and I would wake up from it soon, but I knew it was just lie. So many memories of us being together kept flashing through my mind. I want to stand in front of you and tell you how much I love you and how much I need you by my side. But know I now, that chance will never come.
My dear, sorry to say that, but I hate Lois. She made me lose you overnight. She betrayed my trust and went to told you about the feelings I kept hiding from you. I bet you will retaliate by saying that it was not her fault, she was just trying helped, isn't it? (But I still can't forgive her, and I do want to scream at her face). That backstab she did was the worse.
The whole day passes so slowly. Every second, I felt my heart being stabbed with a knife. I tried to force myself to play sport, went out to eat delicious food, tried to play games to distract myself, focusing myself to do my university stuff, yet I can't stop thinking about you. The whole day i was praying very hard to receive a text from you, a text where you asking about my well being. But that me lying to myself again. (I was such a lame person right, lol)
My dear, you told me to sort my feeling out and you would give me time, after that we can still be friend. But I tried very hard to convince myself that everything will be just fined, but it isn't. You are the girl of my dream, someone that I want to date and marry. After getting rejected by you, I am lost. Lost in this nightmare and I do not know how to progress on from here. You had always been my pillar of support. I have always put you in my first priority and my goals are all related to you. I need you, without you, i felt so scare and empty; Without you, I lost my direction.
My dear, I realized that all these years with you, whenever I felt sad or when I faced any issues, you will be the one listening to my venting, giving me advise and supporting me. Now with the days without you, maybe I will write express my thought here using this blog. It a good way for me to spill out my emotion correct? Will you support my idea?
Today have been a really tough day for me. I think I cried multiple times in less than 24 hours. (lol, I'm still a weak af in love, isn't it).
My dear, I miss you......
Love,
E
Comments
Post a Comment