My days without you DAY 2

Similar to yesterday, the pain from losing you is still unbearable. The first thing I did when I woke up in the morning was to check my handphone, hoping that you could drop me a text. Reading through our last conversation, I shrouded up and started crying again. I want to escape by going back to bed. at least when I was asleep, I couldn't feel any misery. However, I had to go back camp to work, therefore, I forced myself out of the bed.

The morning was tough and I couldn't concentrate on my work. From time to time, I went back to my bunk, wiping away tears from my eyes. However, I still managed to do the final presentation my boss gave to me. (Don't worry dear, no matter what, I will remain professional at my job)

After that, we went for lunch together as my boss was treating my friends and I for the meal as our post out meal. Sensing that I was not feel right, he asked me what happen and I mentioned our incident to him. To encourage me, he told me some very lame and funny jokes. I hoped that I will have the chance to tell you those jokes. (Is damn lame, but funny. I can imagine your reaction when you heard them)

As I was working, my mind become clearer and I started to think about our relationship again. My dear, I still loved you and I still harbor the desire to be with you. But I have decided not to be sobbing around anymore. I have to move on, I have to start heading toward a direction. Staying on the same spot wouldn't change anything and I believe you wouldn't like it. I am doing this for myself and I am glad that I have your support. I know my feelings for you will not fade so easily, it may take months, years, or even forever. But now, I want to improve myself for the better. I have goals in life that I want to achieve.

My dear, how about you?? How was your day today? Did you rest well? Have your family new fridge arrived? Did you have fast food again? I want to know all these from you. I just hope that you are well. My dear, I miss you. Hope to see you soon.

Love,
E


Comments